Details:Name Orange Farmers Markets Categories Food and Wine , Markets , Orange
Orange Farmers Markets
Orange Farmers Markets showcasing local produce
The first Farmers Markets was held in 2002 with only 25 stallholders. Now the regular monthly markets is the ideal destination to explore the finest local produce.
Meet the producers, taste their fresh, seasonal and value added produce.
- Fruit and vegetables, eggs, cheeses, olives and olive oil
- An extensive range of meats – lamb, beef, pork and bacon, duck, chicken, goat
- Hazelnuts, artisan breads, cut flowers and plants, mustards, chutney, sauces and jam
- Fruit pies, pastries and home-made donuts
- Taste award winning wines, beer, cider, port, spirits and liqueurs all from our region.
All this for just a gold coin donation to Rotary Daybreak. We recommend to get in early for first pick!
Find out more about the markets here