A Colourcity Luxury and Family apartments have initiated 9 luxurious but fun enhanced tours for guests !!!
There are awesome, exciting things happening in Orange with its FOOD Week (April) and Wine Week (October) being nationally and internationally recognised. This experience is now available each week of the year through A Colourcity Luxury Apartments’ new package tours being offered to all for both weekend or midweek Orange experiences. Prior bookings are essential so the package can be arranged.
- Utilise the fantastic seasonal ambience of the Autumn golf courses, that flow through into an unique winter wonderland for Australian golf, then an easy ‘par 3′ to a spring and summer golf fantasy where one can play at a time to suit their holiday schedule, not a time frame dictated by others. The extra time saved can be spent at wineries, ‘wine tasting’, sight seeing, savouring scrumptious regional food or just resting ‘recharging the batteries’
- Or consider a family oriented trip encompassing the many attractions of museums, comparing the past labour intensive ways to the modern technically driven systems used in agriculture and mining or the fish life of 300 million years ago – a palaeontologists’ dream!! or be up-close and personal to the live animals at the Dubbo Zoo.
- Or wine tours offering a choice of self drive, wine bus, 4wd or by chopper, complimented by, great selected dining at night with your arrival greeted with a hamper of Orange’s own Cheese, Beer, Wine, Apple Cider, cake by Orange’s Master Chef winner Kate Bracks and fruit in season.
- The exuberance of the ‘adrenalin rush’ of an aerobatic flight and/or the panoramic sight seeing flight in a tiger moth over Cadia mine,the vineyards and orchards of Towac Valley, the extinct volcano of Mt. Canobolas and the city of Orange then have a ‘Hotrock’ steak at The Lucknow Pub..
- Or mix part of the above with a -: March to November :- Balloon Flight at Canowindra then enjoy the spoils of a small but vibrant country town.
- The cultural side of me!!! with the Regional Gallery of Orange, The Orange Regional Conservatorium of Music, The Regional Theatre of Orange and Orange’s opera signer Helen Barnett and Baritone Barry Patterson combined with The Orange Male Voice Choir offer a magical concert town that also has gifted Jazz, Rock and Pop musicians who play at various venues around Orange Town.
- Orange has a plethora of talented fine art exponents, with many artist having national and international recognition. Some can be viewed at A Colourcity Luxury Apartments or in its own ‘Pop-Up’ art space and other galleries or through visiting the artists’ own studio.
- Or have a relaxing few days with your spouse and/or friend/s just relaxing, walking in Cook Park and visiting The Guildry in search of home made relishes/jams, cakes or craft gifts, then follow Orang’e Heritage Trail, visit the Botanic Gardens, drive to the top of Mt. Canobolas and take a pristine mountain trail walk, have a high altitude BBQ or visit Federal Falls while breathing clear fresh air.
JUST COME and A Colourcity Luxury Apartments’ management will assist you in developing your individual package. If the weather becomes inclement the Odeon Cinema has 5 theatres showing the latest releases.
- All packages can be mixed and matched. While being great value in themselves they are also a guide to the opportunities of excitement an Orange visit can be.